Win a scholarship to the WNU Summer Institute!
17 January 2019
To win a scholarship to the WNU Summer Institute, which takes place from 23 June - 27 July 2019 in Bucharest and Baden, please answer the following question in under 500 words:
"Why do you want to go to the 2019 WNU Summer Institute and how will you improve nuclear safety with the knowledge that you will gain from being there?"
Please send your answer with your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 28 February 2019.
The winner will receive a scholarship worth £12,500 to the course, which covers:
• Course materials and mentorship
• Meals for the duration of the Summer Institute
• Ensuite accommodation during the academic programme and twin room during technical tour
• Technical tours
To be eligible for the scholarship you must currently be working for a WANO member and meet the WNU Summer Institute eligibility criteria, which is as follows:
• Currently employed in the nuclear sector, with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent 4 years of work experience) in nuclear energy sciences related field.
• 2 reference letters demonstrating leadership potential as well as professional or academic excellence.
• Advanced English language skills, to be able to participate in lively discussions. For non-native speakers an English certificate is required.
To find out more about the course, its key benefits and criteria, click here