The WANO London Office is looking for a results-driven professional to join the established Human Resources team in the role of HR Coordinator.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Business Services Department by supporting the Senior HR Advisor in the delivery of a robust HR function, including supporting the WANO Shanghai Office where necessary. This would be achieved by providing employee support whilst maintaining legal compliance and operating in line with industry best practices; the full person specification can be found in the job profile attached.
Assist the HR function to run efficiently ensuring a high standard of customer service is delivered – this would be achieved by:
• Supporting the recruitment and selection process for all permanent and seconded staff, including creating job profiles, advertising vacancies, managing the shortlisting process, drafting contracts, on boarding and induction
• Monitoring the HR mailboxes and responding to queries as required
• Supporting the on and off boarding processes, including keeping materials updated and relevant, conducting exit interviews and creating secondment reports
• Being the primary contact for seconded staff, including supporting secondees and their families throughout their relocation
• Managing the overseas family support programme
• Creating a monthly staff newsletter
• Maintaining the Staff Help Pages, ensuring content is accurate and relevant
• Maintaining the relevant HR pages of the Member Website
• Assisting with the office wide learning & development
• Supporting with Health & safety requirements to ensure compliance with legislation
• Ensuring compliance with data protection
• Developing campaigns and initiatives, including wellbeing as required
• Drafting routine correspondence as required
• Maintaining personnel files and the HRIS
• Supporting the implementation of the HR business plan
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and written. As a minimum, certified English skills at C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (or equivalent) are required.
• Educated up to GCSE Level or equivalent
• English skills at C2 level of the European Framework for Languages (or equivalent)
• CIPD qualified
• Holds Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
• Experience working in a generalist HR role
• Demonstrable experience in recruitment and selection processes
• Experience of Microsoft packages
• Experience with relocation of workers to and from UK
• Up to date knowledge of UK employment law
• Basic understanding of UK requirements for work permits and visas, tax requirement, and benefits
The salary for this position is £25,000 - £34,000 per annum.
WANO offers the opportunity to support the nuclear industry on a global scale.
Staff members receive the following benefits:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave, rising by one day for every two years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
• 10% pension into a group scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Training opportunities tailored to the individual
Successful applicants will get to work with a growing team of individuals from every corner of the world, across various parts of the organisation.
Please note that you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and proficient in the English language in order to take up one of these positions.
If you would like to apply for the role, please apply by completing the below forms and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application Form
• Equal Opportunities Form
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 27 May 2022
and interviews are expected to take place from 10 June 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting WANO in its mission to improve worldwide nuclear safety.